Join us on February 13th at the Office of Admissions and Recruitment (702 West Johnson Street, Suite 1101 Madison, WI 53715) from 5-6pm for our spring semester kickoff meeting. Register here to sign up.
Share your knowledge and your UW pride to help recruit #futurebadgers!
As a UW–Madison Wisconsin Admissions Volunteer (WAV), you'll have the opportunity to:
- Share your student experience with prospective and admitted students during virtual and in-person student Q&A panels
- Host Instagram Lives and Ask-Me-Anything's with other WAVs
- Help run large on-campus student events
- Earn leadership hours and cool UW–Madison swag
- Plus, connect and socialize with new friends, enjoy free food, and share your Badger pride!
Why Volunteer with Wisconsin Admissions Volunteers?
The WAV Program is a vital component of recruitment. This group of undergraduate volunteers extends the reach of the Office of Admissions and Recruitment and helps our office as we work to contact, connect with, and enroll top-quality students from across the country and around the world.
Our volunteers exemplify the voice and image of the University of Wisconsin–Madison. They are students who want to promote the university and are good talkers and even better listeners.
Successful Wisconsin Admissions Volunteers are mature, honest, nonjudgement, dependable, and trustworthy.
Already a Volunteer?
Login to view/update your profile or register for events.
Contact the Wisconsin Admissions Volunteers team.